Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Horktastic

Today I had some off-site training at a rural location, which was awesome and I loved it and the people I'll be working with are great blah blah blah. That's about all I should say about it, really, but it should prove to be quite interesting. Anyhow, as I was walking to my car, I came across the biggest, shiniest, blackest, most flying-est creepy insect ever. Ever. It apparently wanted to be my best friend/kill me and take me home to feed it's young/ do the samba. Freaky-deaky would not leave me alone hey I'm walking pretty fast here can you not take a hint? Aaaack. HORK. HORKHORKHORK. Plus, eeewww. I did a ridiculous dance to and around my car, trying to look normal while rebuffing the voracious advances of the dive bombing Nasty-on-Wings. I couldn't get into my car because it kept so close to me - I did not really want it's co-pilot services, at all. HORK. So, I spent ten minutes waving my hands and papers around hoping it would eventually give up, thereby putting on a good demonstration of "crazy." I hope everyone was entertained.

Fortunately, the event was documented in a very nearly accurate fashion.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 26, 2005, Anonymous Jenny said...

Okay, in the interest of a good laugh (and who couldn't use one of those?), I encourage everyone to click on the photo to see it full-sized. LOL!

I'm glad you survived the attack.

 
At Tuesday, July 26, 2005, Blogger peashelle said...

I'm so artistic, no? ;)

 
At Wednesday, July 27, 2005, Anonymous Jenny said...

I'm still laughing about this. Pure comedy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home